zaterdag 24 april 2010

Oui Oui, Paris!

Hey you!

Tomorrow I am heading towards Paris with school, One of the biggest fashion capitals in the world. So I can't wait, I googled all the hotspots! It's not the Tour Eiffel I am dying for to see but the free time I have left, I'll be spending in stores like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Department Stores Like La Fayette, and little coffee shops to drink some delicious coffee and have a croissant like you've never eaten before. A confession ; I'm thinking about the delicious typical french Macarons for weeks now.. I just packed all of my belongings and I am ready to go! I'm also bringing my laptop so I can keep you posted.

Love,
MirreMargo

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm going on the 3th of June, again, but now for 10 days! Paris is literaly the most amazing city in the whole world. And indeed, you have to try the macarons, they're addictive haha!

    We should meet soon my dear! Have fun.

    Love, N.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen